Price to consult
The minero-medicinal water of Balneario de Archena was declared of public interest on 16 April 1869, by the Decree 04/25/1928. It is classified as chlorinated water, containing sulphur, sulphate, sodium and calcium. It has beeb inside the earth for 15.000 years and it emanates from the spring at 52.5ºC.
Its properties are an excellent natural remedy for both physical conditions and to recover the general wellbeing of the body.
- This water provedes the body the rest and relaxation you need to improve immune defence system.
- It is also good to promote the maintenance and the improvement of the joints.
- It facilitates the repairing of skin against ageing.
The beneficial effects that provide the body are recognized by doctors and physiotherapists who prescribe visits to the spa.
It is particularly suitable for various therapeutic aliments like:
- Spinal origin pain
- Recovery of posttraumatic sequelae and trauma surgery
- Respiratory disorders
- Certain dermatological problems
- Elimination of anxiety and stress.
In short, the best way to recovery good condition of the body and to enjoy healthy tourism.
Swimwear, flip flops, bathing cap and towel.
Spa and thermal pools.
Spanish, English and Russian.
Transfer on request
Check availability and prices with us.
- Where: Balneario de Archena. Carretera del Balneario s/n, Murcia.
- Incluided: Spa and Thermal pools.
- Price to consult, special prices for groups.
- Season recommended: all year.
- Spanish, English and Russian.
Some of the activities and routes best valued by our customers